Susan is Premier Advisory’s business manager. Susan has worked in agriculture and business administration for the past 24 years.
Susan has expertise in business management, financing, administration, project management, and negotiation. Her role also involves crop insurance assessment, loss mitigation and production assessment. Susan has considerable experience in sheep and wool production and an interest in biosecurity planning and risk assessment.
She also has a strong background in event management and is responsible for organising field days and events and facilitating meetings.
Susan is the Executive Officer of the Harden and District Rural Advisory Service and also coordinates projects and trials including Yield Profit. She also produces the fortnightly newsletter to clients.
- Bachelor Science in Agriculture (Hons)
- Stock and Station Licence
Areas of Expertise
- Business management and administration
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Financial management
- Loss mitigation and production assessment
- Event management
- Crop insurance assessment
- Research trial methodology, reporting and analysis
- Group facilitation
T: 0428 637 120